|Normal Ghosts||Shy Guy Ghosts|
|Portrait Ghosts||The Floating Whirlindas|
|Boo||Boo La La|
When Luigi finds a key in the Bathroom, he can use it to open the door to the Ball Room and enter it. Inside, he encounters several Shy Guy Ghosts dancing in pairs, which have to be sucked up. Soon after that, The Floating Whirlindas appear, causing the boss battle with them to start.
Once The Floating Whirlindas are defeated, a chest appears, which has a key within. Using it, Luigi can enter the Storage Room. The Ball Room is extremely plain and there isn't really anything to look at except for some chairs that can be rattled.
Ghosts in the Ball Room
- Six Shy Guy Ghosts (20 HP each)
- The Floating Whirlindas (100 HP)
Ghosts in the Ball Room in the PAL Hidden Mansion
- Six Shy Guy ghosts (20 HP each)
- Several Flying Fish
- The Floating Whirlindas (100 HP and Portrait Ghosts)
Ghosts in the Ball Room During the Blackout
- Five Shy Guys (20 HP each)
Names in Other Languages
- The Ball Room appears in Mario Kart: Double Dash!! as the second floor in the battle course Luigi's Mansion.
- The noise of the Shy Guy Ghosts fighting can be heard from the hallway by standing just outside/near the door.