|Normal Ghosts||Speedy Spirit; Flash; Gold Mouse|
After Luigi defeated the gluttonous Mr. Luggs in the Dining Room, he ventured into the room next door and discovered it was a Kitchen. Like the rest of the Mansion the kitchen was haunted, Luigi found this out the hard way. Dodging and vacuuming up flying pots and pans, the green hatted plumber threw open the refrigerator to discover a Flash ghost. After using the Poltergust 3000's ability to expel fire Luigi managed to melt the ghost's protective ice covering, Luigi managed to suck up the ghost and turn on the lights. A large blue chest appeared in the middle of the room. When Luigi opened it he obtained the Water Element Medal, which allowed him to capture Water Elemental Ghosts and shoot water out of his vacuum.
The Kitchen is pretty plain looking and there aren't many points of interest except for an old fashioned stove and fridge (use the Poltergust 3000 to open the fridge, the door bursts open). Also as mentioned above this is where Luigi gains the Water Element Medal. A Speedy Spirit is hidden in the dish washer. At the far left of the kitchen is an exit door, which when Luigi enters the room, is blocked off by a small fire. However, when Luigi obtains the Water Element Medal, he is able to put out the fire and go through the door, which leads to the Boneyard.
Ghosts in The Kitchen in the PAL Hidden Mansion
- Two Purple Punchers (20 HP each)
- Three Flashes (20 HP each)
Ghosts in The Kitchen during the blackout
- By using fire on the oven it is possible to obtain a Red Jewel from it. In fact, looking at it through the Game Boy Horror will give a hint to relight it.
- The Fridge can damage Luigi if he directly stands next to it while opening it.
- Inside the Fridge, there are some boxes with the words "food" and "cheese" written on them.
- There was originally going to be a chef ghost in this room.
- In the beta version of the game, there was a china table in the far left corner of the room.
- There is a 20% chance a Gold Mouse will appear the moment Luigi enters the room.