Luigi's NEW Mansion (also known as Luigi's Palace or Luigi's Fortress) is a mansion that first appears after defeating King Boo in Luigi's Mansion. The new mansion's design can only matter on the amount of money Luigi collects throughout the game. If Luigi gets a Rank A (which is the easiest to get), the mansion will look like a magnificent palace with an "L" mark, with progressively tinier and tinier houses with each lower rank and with bigger and bigger houses with each higher rank. Note that if the player gets a Rank H (which is the hardest to get), the "mansion" will just be a tent.
- A Rank: Finish the game at or above 100,000,000G(s) and 150,000,000G(s) (in the PAL version) + Message: Congratulations! Your mansion is complete!
- B Rank: Finish the game from 70,000,000 to 99,999,999G(s). + Message: Welcome to Luigi's NEW Mansion! (Also appears for Ranks C-G)
- C Rank: Finish the game from 60,000,000 to 69,999,999G(s).
- D Rank: Finish the game from 50,000,000 to 59,999,999G(s).
- E Rank: Finish the game from 40,000,000 to 49,999,999G(s).
- F Rank: Finish the game from 20,000,000 to 39,999,999G(s).
- G Rank: Finish the game from 5,000,000 to 19,999,999G(s).
- H Rank: Finish the game from 5,000 to 4,999,999G(s). + Message: The haunted mansion disappeared without a trace...
- Oddly enough, it is very difficult to get a Rank H mansion since the player will have to avoid a lot of money and it is impossible to completely avoid everything since King Boo's crown, which must be collected, values 5,000 G.
- The 'canon' Mansion ending seems to be The Rank D one, as it is similar to the one in Dark moon.
- The A Rank Mansion is seen in the background of Luigi's Circuit in Mario Kart: Double Dash!!.
- The music, like the messages also vary, for the Rank A mansion, very beautiful music will play, for Rank B-G mansions, normal music will play, and for the Rank H mansion, deep, ugly music will play, along with a springy sound in the middle.