Strong Ghosts are a type of ghost first seen briefly in the Old Clockworks and then in every subsequent mission. They are normal ghosts that have been augmented (strengthened) by a special red Crystal excavated by the ghost-controlled mining complex known as Secret Mine, greatly increasing their toughness and damage. They vary in strength from the Strong Greenie which is only a moderately strong enemy, to the Strong Poltergeist which is powerful enough to be considered a sub-boss.
Strong Ghosts can be strengthened even further by wrapping Paranormal Chains around them. This grants them tremendously increased health and damage as well granting them ability to barricade doors with additional Paranormal Chains.
Strong Ghosts are identical to their normal counterparts in terms of shape and size but their surface is now riddled with glowing cracks reminiscent of molten rock.
Health per variant
The formula for calculating the health of a Strong Ghosts is the following:
Health of the subject ghost multiplied by either 2, 3, 4, 5, 8.3 or 10 (multiplier varies from ghost to ghost)
List of Strong Ghosts
- Strong Greenie: 50 HP (normal health x5)
- Strong Greenie sub-boss: 100 HP (normal health x10)
- Strong Hider: 75 HP (normal health x5)
- Strong Slammer: 150 HP (Normal health x5)
- Strong Slammer sub-boss: 250 HP (normal health x8.3)
- Strong Sneaker: 100 HP (normal health x4)
- Strong Gobber: 200 HP (normal health x2)
- Strong Gobber sub-boss: 300 HP (normal health x3
- Strong Poltergeist: 250 HP (normal health x5)